On March 1, the National Development and Reform Commission website released the "Guiding Opinions on Promoting Green Consumption" (hereinafter referred to as the "Opinions") jointly formulated by ten departments including the National Development and Reform Commission, the Ministry of Science and Technology, the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Commerce, and the Ministry of Environmental Protection. The opinions put forward 17 specific measures such as encouraging the consumption of green products, expanding the green consumption market, promoting green office, improving the identification and certification system, improving the standard system, and strengthening financial support to promote the development of green consumption.
In terms of encouraging green consumption, the opinions clearly stated, “Continue to promote energy-saving products such as high-efficiency energy-saving motors, energy-saving and environmentally-friendly vehicles, and high-efficiency lighting products. By 2020, the market share of energy-saving appliances such as air conditioners, refrigerators, and water heaters with energy efficiency labels above level 2 will reach More than 50%. Implement green building materials production and application action plan, promote the use of energy-saving doors and windows, construction waste recycling products and other green building materials and environmentally friendly decoration materials. Promote environmental labeling products, encourage the use of paints and dry cleaning agents with low volatile organic content, and guide the use Pesticides and fertilizers with low ammonia and low volatile organic pollutant emissions."
In terms of promoting green office, the opinion puts forward, “Public buildings constructed with government funds shall fully implement the green building standards, and all office areas with conditions shall install rainwater recovery systems and reclaimed water utilization facilities.”
Regarding the improvement of the labeling certification system, the opinion puts forward, “Revising the energy efficiency labeling management method and expanding the scope of energy efficiency labeling. Implement energy-saving and low-carbon product certification management methods, do a good job in the release of certification catalogues and certification results, and accelerate the implementation of low-carbon and organic products. Certification. Promote China's environmental label certification. Improve the green building and green building materials labeling system."
In terms of strengthening financial support, the opinion puts forward, “Research and introduce incentive policies to support green consumer credit for energy-saving and new energy vehicles, green buildings, new energy and renewable energy products, facilities, etc., to encourage financial institutions to increase credit support. Encourage development New energy vehicle insurance products encourage insurance companies to provide insurance protection for green buildings. Research and establish a green consumption points system."
Opinions require that by 2020, the concept of green consumption has become a social consensus, a long-term mechanism has basically been established, luxury and waste behavior has been effectively curbed, the market share of green products has been greatly increased, and the economy, green and low-carbon, civilized and healthy lifestyles and consumption patterns are basically form.
The full text of is as follows:
10 ministries including the National Development and Reform Commission
Issuing the notice on the guidance on promoting green consumption
Fagai Huanzi  No. 353
Provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the Central Government and cities under separate state planning, Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps Development and Reform Commission, Party Committee Propaganda Department, Science and Technology Department (Bureau), Finance Department (Bureau), Environmental Protection Department (Bureau), Housing and Urban-Rural Development Department (Bureau), Department of Commerce (Bureau), Quality and Technical Supervision Bureau (Market Supervision and Management Department), Tourism Bureau, Agency Affairs Administration:
In order to implement the spirit of the 18th National Congress of the Communist Party of China and the 3rd, 4th and 5th Plenary Sessions of the 18th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, and implement the concept of green development, in accordance with the "Opinions of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China and the State Council on Accelerating the Construction of Ecological Civilization", "The State Council of the Communist Party of China "Notice on the Overall Plan for System Reform", "Guiding Opinions of the State Council on Actively Exerting the Leading Role of New Consumption and Accelerating the Cultivation and Formation of New Supply and New Impetus" and other document requirements to promote green consumption, accelerate the construction of ecological civilization, and promote the green development of the economy and society. We have formulated The "Guiding Opinions on Promoting Green Consumption" is hereby issued to you, please implement it carefully in light of actual conditions.
Annex: "Guiding Opinions on Promoting Green Consumption"
National Development and Reform Commission
中 Announcement Department
科 Technology Department
财 Politics Department
Ministry of Environmental Protection
Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development
商 Business Department
Administration of Quality Supervision
国 pipe bureau
February 17, 2016
Guiding Opinions on Promoting Green Consumption
In order to fully implement the spirit of the 18th National Congress of the Communist Party of China and the third, fourth and fifth plenary sessions of the 18th Central Committee, thoroughly implement the spirit of General Secretary Xi Jinping’s series of important speeches, and implement the concept of green development, in accordance with the "Promotion of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council on Accelerating the Construction of Ecological Civilization" Opinions, the Overall Plan for the Reform of the Ecological Civilization System, and the Guiding Opinions of the State Council on Actively Exerting the Leading Role of New Consumption to Accelerate the Cultivation of New Supply and New Impetus to promote green consumption, accelerate the construction of ecological civilization, and promote the green development of the economy and society , Put forward the following opinions.
1. Fully understand the importance of green consumption
Green consumption refers to consumption behavior characterized by resource conservation and environmental protection, which is mainly manifested in advocating diligence and frugality, reducing loss and waste, choosing efficient and environmentally friendly products and services, and reducing resource consumption and pollution emissions in the consumption process. my country has a large population, insufficient resource endowments, and limited environmental carrying capacity. In recent years, with the rapid development of the economy and the continuous improvement of people's living standards, my country has entered an important stage where consumer demand continues to grow and the role of consumption in driving the economy has increased significantly. New types of consumption such as green consumption have huge development space and potential. At the same time, phenomena such as excessive consumption and extravagance and waste still exist, and green lifestyles and consumption patterns have not yet formed, which intensifies the bottleneck constraints of resources and the environment. Promoting green consumption is not only an important manifestation of inheriting the traditional virtues of diligence and thrift of the Chinese nation and promoting the core values of socialism, but also an important means to conform to the consumption upgrade trend, promote supply-side reforms, and cultivate new economic growth points. It is also an important means to relieve the pressure on resources and the environment. The actual needs of building an ecological civilization.
2. Overall requirements and main goals
Fully implement the spirit of the 18th National Congress of the Communist Party of China and the 3rd, 4th, and 5th Plenary Sessions of the 18th Central Committee, thoroughly implement the spirit of General Secretary Xi Jinping’s series of important speeches, and accelerate the promotion of green consumption in accordance with the green development concept and the requirements of socialist core values. Strengthen publicity and education, cultivate a social fashion that advocates diligence and thrift in the whole society, and vigorously promote the green consumption of consumption concepts; regulate consumption behaviors, guide consumers to consciously practice green consumption, and create a green consumer body; strict market access, increase production and efficiency Supply and promote green consumer products; improve the policy system, build a long-term mechanism conducive to promoting green consumption, and create a green consumption environment.
By 2020, the concept of green consumption will become the consensus of the society, the long-term mechanism will be basically established, the luxury and waste behavior will be effectively curbed, the market share of green products will be greatly increased, and thrifty, green and low-carbon, civilized and healthy lifestyles and consumption patterns will basically take shape.
3. Focus on cultivating the concept of green consumption
(1) In-depth development of education for all. Strengthen the education of the basic national conditions of resources and environment, vigorously promote the traditional virtues of the Chinese nation's diligence and thrift and the party's fine style of hard work, and carry out the national green consumption education. Starting from the baby, the concepts of diligence and frugality, green and low-carbon have been integrated into the teaching system of family education, preschool education, primary and secondary education, and ideological and moral construction of minors, and organized and carried out social practices such as second classrooms. Take green consumption as an important content of women and family ideological and moral education, student ideological and political education, continuing education of employees and civil servant training, and include it in the requirements of civilized cities, civilized villages, civilized units, civilized families, civilized campuses, and related education demonstration bases.
(2) Extensively promote thematic publicity. In-depth implementation of the National Action for Energy Conservation and Emission Reduction, Thrifty Nurturing Virtue and the National Action for Saving Virtue, organize and carry out the creation activities of green homes, green shopping malls, green scenic spots, green restaurants, green canteens, economical institutions, economical campuses, and economical hospitals, and commend a group of activities Advanced units and individuals. Incorporate green consumption into national energy conservation publicity week, science popularization week, national low-carbon day, environment day and other theme publicity activities, give full play to the role of trade unions, Communist Youth League, women's federations, relevant industry associations, and environmental protection organizations, and strengthen publicity and promotion. Major news media and online media should actively promote the importance and urgency of green consumption, produce and release public service advertisements during prime time and important pages, promptly publicize and report the concepts, experiences and practices of green consumption, strengthen public opinion supervision, and expose luxury and waste behavior. Create a good social atmosphere.
4. Actively guide residents to practice green lifestyles and consumption patterns
(3) Advocate a green lifestyle. Reasonably control the temperature of indoor air-conditioning, and promote casual clothes for summer official activities. Carry out the "zero abandonment" activity of used clothing, improve the recycling system of renewable resources in residential communities, and promote the reuse of second-hand clothing in an orderly manner. Resist rare animal fur products. Promote green housing, reduce ineffective lighting, reduce standby energy consumption of electrical equipment, and encourage households to save water and electricity. Encourage low-carbon travel such as walking, cycling and public transportation. Consumers are encouraged to bring their own toiletries when traveling, and it is advocated to re-carry cloth bags, re-carry food baskets, reuse environmentally friendly shopping bags, and reduce the use of disposable daily necessities. Formulate and publish green tourism consumption conventions and consumption guidelines. Support the development of the sharing economy, encourage the effective use of individual idle resources, orderly develop online carpooling, self-owned car rental, homestay rental, and exchange and utilization of old things, innovate supervision methods, and improve the credit system. Pilot school uniforms and textbook recycling in primary and secondary schools.
(4) Encourage the consumption of green products. Continue to promote energy-saving products such as high-efficiency energy-saving motors, energy-saving and environmentally-friendly vehicles, and high-efficiency lighting products. By 2020, the market share of energy-saving appliances such as air conditioners, refrigerators, and water heaters with energy efficiency labels above level 2 will reach more than 50%. Increase the promotion of new energy vehicles and speed up the construction of electric vehicle charging infrastructure. Organize and implement the pilot program of “replacement of old for reuse”, promote remanufactured engines and gearboxes, and establish a sound incentive mechanism for consumers. Implement an action plan for the production and application of green building materials, and promote the use of green building materials and environmentally friendly decoration materials such as energy-saving doors and windows, construction waste recycled products. Promote environmental labeling products, encourage the use of paints and dry cleaning agents with low volatile organic content, and guide the use of pesticides and fertilizers with low ammonia and low volatile organic pollutant emissions. Encourage the purchase of water-saving faucets, water-saving toilets, water-saving washing machines and other water-saving products.
(5) Expand the green consumer market. Speed up the smooth flow of green product circulation channels, and encourage the establishment of green wholesale markets, green shopping malls, energy-saving supermarkets, water-saving supermarkets, charity supermarkets and other green circulation entities. Support markets, shopping malls, supermarkets, tourist commodity stores and other circulation companies to set up green product sales areas in prominent locations. Organize distribution companies to conduct docking with green product providers to promote the sales of green products. Encourage large and medium-sized cities to use mass leisure venues and public welfare venues to open flea markets to facilitate the exchange of idle objects by residents. Improve the rural consumption infrastructure and sales network, provide green products for rural areas through e-commerce platforms, enrich the types of products and services, and expand the rural consumer market for green products.
5. Promote public institutions to take the lead in green consumption in an all-round way
(6) Fully promote green office. Improve the efficiency of office equipment and assets, and encourage double-sided printing on paper. Promote the construction of information systems and data sharing, and actively promote paperless office. Improve the evaluation standards of conservation-oriented public institutions, rationally formulate water, electricity, and oil indicators, and establish and improve a quota management system. Public buildings constructed with government funds fully implement the green building standards, and all office areas that meet the conditions must install rainwater recovery systems and reclaimed water utilization facilities. By 2020, 3,000 new model units of conservation-oriented public institutions will be created, and all provincial-level agencies and more than 50% of provincial-level public institutions will be established as water-saving units.
(7) Improve the green procurement system. Strictly implement the government's priority procurement and mandatory procurement system for energy-saving and environmentally friendly products, expand the scope of government green procurement, improve the standard system and implementation mechanism, and increase the scale of government green procurement. Qualified public institutions should use internal parking lot resources to plan and build special parking spaces for electric vehicles, the proportion of which is not less than 10%, and introduce social capital to use existing parking spaces to participate in the construction of charging piles and provide new energy vehicle application services. In 2016, the proportion of new energy vehicles in the total number of public institutions equipped with updated official vehicles reached more than 30%. By 2020, the widespread application of new energy vehicles will be realized.
6. Vigorously promote enterprises to increase the supply of green products and services
(8) Actively implement innovation drive. Guide and support enterprises to use mass entrepreneurship and innovation platforms to increase investment in green product development, design and manufacturing, increase the effective supply of green products and services, and continuously improve the resource and environmental benefits of products and services. Make a good reserve of green technology and accelerate the transformation and application of advanced technological achievements. Vigorously promote the use of "Internet +" to promote green consumption, promote direct sales of e-commerce companies or cooperate with entity companies to operate green products and services, encourage the use of the Internet to sell green products, promote online transactions of second-hand products, and meet the diverse green consumption needs of different entities . Encourage e-commerce companies to actively carry out online shopping product packaging reduction and reuse.
(9) Strengthen corporate social responsibility. Improve the extended producer responsibility system, promote production companies to reduce the use of toxic, harmful, difficult-to-degrade, difficult-to-handle, and highly volatile substances, and proactively disclose information on energy efficiency, water efficiency, environmental performance, and carbon emissions of products and services, and promote implementation of enterprises Product standard self-declaration disclosure and supervision system. Promote the construction of enterprise energy management system. Encourage enterprises to implement green supply chain construction, conduct cleaner production audits, and reduce the environmental impact of the product's entire life cycle. Encourage wholesale markets, large-scale commercial complexes and other consumption places to carry out energy-saving and water-saving transformations. Encourage tourist hotels, scenic spots, etc. to introduce green tourism consumption incentive measures. Star-rated hotels and chain hotels should gradually reduce the free provision of "six small pieces" and other disposable items, and try to provide them on demand. Shopping malls, supermarkets, bazaars and other commodity retail places must strictly implement the "plastic limit order" to reduce the consumption of packaging materials and encourage the use of environmentally friendly packaging products made of bio-based materials.
7. In-depth implementation of the whole society's anti-waste action
(10) Carry out anti-overpacking actions. Efforts will be made to rectify the luxury trend represented by luxury packaging. During the Dragon Boat Festival, Mid-Autumn Festival, Spring Festival and other important festivals, we will focus on commodities such as rice dumplings, moon cakes, red wine, tea, miscellaneous grains, cosmetics, etc., carry out regular special inspections, increase market supervision and Crack down, severely rectify excessive packaging behavior, and resolutely stop merchants from selling luxury packaging products such as price fraud and not clearly marking prices in accordance with regulations. Strengthen the work of restricting the formulation and revision of excessive packaging standards for commodities, and clarify the requirements for packaging void ratio, packaging layers and packaging costs.
(11) Carry out anti-food waste actions. Implement the opinions on strict economy and oppose food waste, put an end to waste of meals in official activities, implement healthy and scientific and nutritious meals in the canteens of government agencies and state-owned enterprises and institutions, and promote self-service ordering and metering fees where conditions are available to reduce the amount of kitchen waste. Catering companies should remind customers to order meals appropriately, encourage post-meal packaging, and set reasonable buffet waste charging standards. Advocate for weddings, funerals, and other celebrations in a simple manner, promote a scientific and civilized catering consumption model, encourage families to purchase processed foods according to actual needs, and strive to become a "disc family." Strengthen the management of grain production, purchase, storage, transportation, processing, consumption and other links to reduce food loss and waste.
(12) Carry out anti-excessive consumption actions. Strictly implement the regulations of party and government organs on strict economy and opposing waste, prohibit exceeding standard car allocation, exceeding standard reception and high-consumption entertainment, etc., specify and clarify the standards for various official activities, and strictly prohibit waste. Driven by party and government agencies and party members and leading cadres, we will resolutely resist unhealthy trends such as extravagance in life and greed for pleasure, vigorously eliminate bad habits such as ostentation and lavishness, resist excessive consumption, and change "pay for yourself, and be frugal." The erroneous concept of “saving is glorious, waste is shameful”.
8. Establish and improve a long-term mechanism for green consumption
(13) Improve laws and regulations. Promptly revise laws such as the Energy Conservation Law and the Circular Economy Promotion Law, study and formulate water conservation regulations, restaurant and kitchen waste management and resource utilization regulations, regulations on restrictions on excessive packaging of goods, management methods for the recycling of scrapped motor vehicles, and management methods for mandatory recycling products and packaging And other special laws and regulations, increase the relevant requirements for green consumption, and clarify the responsibilities and obligations of manufacturers, retail companies, consumers, government agencies and other entities that should be fulfilled in accordance with the law.
(14) Improve the standard system. Improve the standard system for green products and services, expand the scope of standards, accelerate the formulation and revision of energy, water, material consumption, and energy efficiency and water efficiency standards for the production process of products, and dynamically adjust and continuously improve product resource and environmental access Threshold, do a good job in measurement and testing, application evaluation, benchmarking and upgrading. Speed up the implementation of the energy efficiency "leader" system and environmental protection "leader" system, and study the establishment of a water efficiency "leader" system.
(15) Improve the logo certification system. Revise the energy efficiency labeling management measures and expand the scope of energy efficiency labeling. Implement energy-saving and low-carbon product certification management measures, do a good job in the publication of certification catalogues and acceptance of certification results, and accelerate the implementation of low-carbon and organic product certification. Promote China's environmental label certification. Improve the marking system for green buildings and green building materials. Formulate and revise evaluation methods for green services such as green markets, green hotels, green restaurants, and green tourism. Gradually integrate the environmental protection, energy saving, water saving, recycling, low-carbon, renewable, organic and other products currently separately established into green products, establish a unified green product certification and labeling system, and strengthen the quality supervision of green products.
(16) Improve economic policies. Eligible energy-saving, water-saving, environmental protection, and comprehensive resource utilization projects or products can enjoy relevant tax preferences in accordance with regulations. Include high-energy, high-polluting products and some high-end consumer goods into the scope of consumption tax collection. Implement the incentive and subsidy policy for charging facilities for new energy vehicles and the price policy for electric vehicles. Fully implement a resource tiered price policy that protects basics and promotes conservation, and better reflects market supply and demand, resource scarcity, ecological environmental damage costs and restoration benefits, and improve residential electricity, water, and gas tiered prices.
(17) Strengthen financial support. Banking and financial institutions must earnestly implement green credit guidelines, innovate financial products and services, and actively develop green consumer credit business. Research and promulgate incentive policies to support green consumer credit for energy-saving and new energy vehicles, green buildings, new energy and renewable energy products, and facilities, and encourage financial institutions to increase credit support. Encourage the development of new energy vehicle insurance products, and encourage insurance companies to provide insurance protection for green buildings. Study the establishment of a green consumption points system.